5 ingredients... For busy, healthy people.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 15 minutes
Yield: ~36 small cookies
1 C peanut butter
1 C cane sugar
1 t vanilla extract
1 C gluten free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix peanut butter and sugar in a medium sized bowl.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on lined cookie sheet.
- Press each cookie down with a fork to flatten slightly (I like to do this vertically and horizontally for a nice look).
- Bake for 15 minutes.